Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 3/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning, winter still hanging on.

She Sure Is.............
stock-vector-cute-cartoon-bird-sitting-on-branch-knitted-letters-winter-hanging-on-the-ropes-funny-doodles-for-225221647.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Same here, [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION], except 18. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.....now back to my grandson!!!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

25 degrees here in Cincy with snow. First Youth Football sign ups for the 2017 season this morning. Snow will probably keep people away and we'll have to do this again.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. My dad is getting to town around lunch today for a quick weekend visit. I didn't find out until Wednesday that he was coming. He has been talking about coming down for the weekend one of these weeks and finally decided to do it

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, taking Logan to see this train thing at a mall near us, he should enjoy it, and from what I hear they have a card shop there...I should enjoy that.

Speaking of Logan, [MENTION=10072]Juan Gris[/MENTION] is that one of the ones you are checking out? I really want to see it, but will probably wait as this is opening weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here is Alden, a future Yankee fan!!!!!!! Bound to be a Mantle fan, too, as he weighed 7 lbs 7 oz at birth!!!

DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all, taking Logan to see this train thing at a mall near us, he should enjoy it, and from what I hear they have a card shop there...I should enjoy that.

Speaking of Logan, [MENTION=10072]Juan Gris[/MENTION] is that one of the ones you are checking out? I really want to see it, but will probably wait as this is opening weekend

Strange request for you, but if you happen to find yourself in the card shop there, would you be willing to pick up some penny sleeves for me? I'll pay for them and shipping. I thought I had more, but I'm running low on them. And of course, there is nowhere around me that carries them. I even looked at Walmart for their cheap ones when I was out of town for work, and they didn't have enough any either

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I'm definitely going to see Logan, probably on Monday when I'm off from work and the theater will be less packed. Also want to watch Get Out, John Wick: Chapter 2 and The Lego Batman Movie, among others.

Here is Alden, a future Yankee fan!!!!!!! Bound to be a Mantle fan, too, as he weighed 7 lbs 7 oz at birth!!!
7 lbs, 7 oz... being a Yankee fan was in the cards for this kid!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Strange request for you, but if you happen to find yourself in the card shop there, would you be willing to pick up some penny sleeves for me? I'll pay for them and shipping. I thought I had more, but I'm running low on them. And of course, there is nowhere around me that carries them. I even looked at Walmart for their cheap ones when I was out of town for work, and they didn't have enough any either

Sending pm

Members online

No members online now.