Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darryl Strawberry will be coming to my town

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Darryl Strawberry will be coming to my town on July 22nd. If he is signing autographs, which of these cards would you have signed and in which color pen?

1) 1983 Topps Traded
2) 1984 Topps
3) 1984 Topps blank back (signed on back?)
4) 1984 Fleer
5) 1984 Donruss
6) PSA 10 or BGS 9.5 (signed holder/casing) of any of the above cards

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
He was here about a year ago, he was telling his life story.
Amazing righteous story. Was lost in the booze, drugs, and women, till he met someone who changed his life for the better.
You guys know he does not have internet access?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I stood directly behind him in line at a Johnny Rockets at the food court of the Galleria mall in St. Louis while the 2011 World Series was going on, but I didn't bother him.

He married a woman from the area and lives there now.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, he lives in Cottleville, MO and married one of my friends aunts. My first and only encouter with him was at Chesterfield mall. I was picking up some stuff at victoria secret for Christmas. Apparently he was doing the same. Almost went down to the sports store and buy a ball for him to sign but thought it would be weird as he held lingerie in his hand :)

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Yeah, he lives in Cottleville, MO and married one of my friends aunts. My first and only encouter with him was at Chesterfield mall. I was picking up some stuff at victoria secret for Christmas. Apparently he was doing the same. Almost went down to the sports store and buy a ball for him to sign but thought it would be weird as he held lingerie in his hand :)

You should have had him sign some ******* with Strawberry on the sweet spot.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I was very tempted to go to Lids and buy a Mets hat to have him sign, but I didn't. I don't want to be that guy. It was cool enough for me to just see him out in public randomly.

Members online