Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone On Here Buy The Canseco Bat Barrel?

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mchenrycards View Post
    That is an excellent question. I just do not understand why someone would pay this kind of money for a barrel when they could easily obtain a whole game used bat for a fraction of the cost. Maybe I am just old school or something but I just do not understand paying this kind of money for a piece of equipment when the whole thing can be purchased for less than the cost of a card like this.
    @gracecollector sorry, I missed your question apparently! You are likely looking at 5 gamers for the kind of money it went for. It may sound kooky, but in the buyer's defense, there are several cards I'd be willing to pay more for with just a bat piece than a full game used bat. It is kind of funny to think about it that way though, isn't it?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!
    Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know! www.CansecoCollector.com

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd only say that the card collector / player collector have long since passed the full bat (or jersey) vs barrel / logo / knob etc cost. It's really not comparable.

Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mchenrycards View Post
    That is an excellent question. I just do not understand why someone would pay this kind of money for a barrel when they could easily obtain a whole game used bat for a fraction of the cost. Maybe I am just old school or something but I just do not understand paying this kind of money for a piece of equipment when the whole thing can be purchased for less than the cost of a card like this.

this reminds me of the pinnacle dimaggio autographs and how much they sell for compared to the cut autos some of which feature the same pinnacle card, cut and pasted on another card that sells for double. lol

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    this reminds me of the pinnacle dimaggio autographs and how much they sell for compared to the cut autos some of which feature the same pinnacle card, cut and pasted on another card that sells for double. lol
    Speaking of which ... I recently did a DiMaggio cut auto using a Pinnacle auto

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!
    Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know! www.CansecoCollector.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123