Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

As a baseball collector, how can I get into football?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I've thought about this too and I'd really only get singles off of ebay. Boxes are expensive and it seems like most players besides QBs and WRs can be had for little money.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Start with a base set and build from it by buying singles with inserts you like.

And unless you're going for SUPER-SUPER stars, like Brady, Rodgers, etc. you'll find the prices are WAAAAAY lower in general...

MCA Grading

Mar 15, 2017
Midwest
Agree with much of the advice in that you probably want to determine what you want to collect. Have a favorite team or maybe a favorite player you want to PC? Maybe a favorite set or even a particular rookie crop to focus on. Once you have a focus then you'll get far more effective advice on how to proceed. I would start with either buying a few packs and see what sparks your interest, or shop around Ebay to see all that's out there and what you might want your niche to be. Without a focus, you'll have a tough time getting a real collection started. Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts