Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\Sunday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
No snow here....at least until Monday night. Makes it a great day to sit and drink coffee when it does snow!!!
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Balmy 23 degrees this AM. Going to cold for the next 5-6 days. Seems like we went through Spring -Fall-Winter all within a 2 week period.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Today is selection Sunday for the March Madness can't wait to see who is in and who gets screwed. I have contest up that have done on here over the years. Took last year off. But it looks like its going to be a no go since there is only about 20 people in it and I would like 68 people. but it seems there isn't even 68 people on here interested in a contest anyway :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
snowing again. another 3" at least at my house so far. making the total somewhere around 3'. some has melted off with the last couple nice days but still a lot

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Opened a big 'ol hobby jumbo, and my best hit was a Negative Dustin Pedroia.

Planning on opening more of course, and the weather isn't fantastic either. How's it going for you?

Members online

Latest posts