Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~~~~@@@~~~MONDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Mornin' peeps! Wife and son are gone on a mission project until tomorrow night. Meanwhile, I'm busting 9.5 1/1's from their cases.

break95.jpg

#noregrets :)

victory1of1.jpg

[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] WOW - Do you foster kiddos?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up at 4:30 this morning for no reason. Gonna make for a long day, but I don't think we will be too busy today

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] WOW - Do you foster kiddos?

We do 48 hour emergency/transitional foster care. When a child is first taken from their parents, they go to us until a suitable relative can be found for them. If no suitable relative is found, then child then enters the foster care system. We take in around 6-12 kids a month. We meet ODJFS at pick up/drop off points, quick evaluation, take the child home or to a hospital. Some kids need medical attention, some need mental healthcare, some just need a bath. We give the kid(s) a 48 hour chance to catch their breath. Some of these kids have seen more before they were 10 than I've seen in a lifetime. Sometimes the kid never sees our home if they are hospitalized. We stay with them at the hospital as we have 48 hours guardianship of them. The hospital has to have our permission to treat them and with continued care while they are there. We have some kids that are in as bad as shape as their parents, they usually end up in juvenile detention (as we had last night). We do training every year for it. It pays $13 a day. My employer has allowed me to take FMLA at a moments notice and 'GO' when called. They dont even ask to see the paperwork or make me use FMLA anymore.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
armageddon at my local supermarket.

Lol I always say these things are orchestrated by the supermarkets to clear their shelves, then we will just get like an inch or two, and everything you bought will go bad cuz you bought so much for storm prep, and then you'll have to go back and buy more

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey all. Lots of rain in Portland; I think we're done with snow for at least 8 more months.

I made some great eBay grabs this weekend that I'm excited to scan once they get here.

Members online