Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 3/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, very greatful for a neighbor with a bobcat otherwise i would be here all day trying to get my car out of my driveway to the road. hope its a good one for everyone. come on spring.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Sick one with possible pink eye.... off to the Dr for antibiotics. Youth football meeting last night (hard to believe it's that time again) so far we have retained 50% of the players with 1 sign up, not bad.

Havent seen [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] in a while. Hope all is ok with him.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, work was a clusterf... due to being shut down for the snow yesterday, when you run 24/7 no one knows what to do when the place actually stops, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning all. Ever see a dual auto and u know one guy is killing the value? This ripken guy is killing Brandon on this one
811c57e2aaa42859f71df8ea98ed894a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

every UD ultimate 06-08 had griffey paired with some scrub RC for some reason. besides being given foil sticker the want of having some dude that never panned out on 80% of them really kills the card.

slow day at work today. should be off early

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Just filling some propane for our forklifts right now. Have some new tanks that take forever to fill.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, crazy work day, finally putting my thoughts together for the first time today, I've been scattered all day. Came home to a nice envelope from COMC though, that will be fun to open in a bit.