Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Thursday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This cold is beating me down! Back to work tonight. I'm looking for something positive today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. More pea seed today. It's crazy to wake up to offers on 4 items on eBay from different buyers.

Jul 22, 2016
Damn it's going to be hot today. Sorry guys but I hate the heat. I think it is going to be in the 90s today. I think that is better than all the snow everyone has been getting. Have a great day gents!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Damn it's going to be hot today. Sorry guys but I hate the heat. I think it is going to be in the 90s today. I think that is better than all the snow everyone has been getting. Have a great day gents!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

welcome to the MT group . Where are you and what/ who do you collect ?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I miss those hours at old job - one I have now I don't even get a thank you . retirement time looking better

trust me, no thank you's here either. it pays well and the benefits are good. I'm to the point I'm Maxed out and accumulate 5.75 hrs of PTO every pay period.
just used 90+ hours in october and close to another 30 since.

Members online