Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestlemania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Are you ready?

Matches already announced:
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon
Neville vs Austin Aries
Andre the Giant Battle Royal

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
the WWE is really close to blowing the Wyatt vs. Orton angle.

You would have thought this was the perfect time to introduce sister Abigail but they again went in a different direction.

Seeing the Wyatt family back together would be ok but this could be so much better than it has been so far.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
the WWE is really close to blowing the Wyatt vs. Orton angle.

You would have thought this was the perfect time to introduce sister Abigail but they again went in a different direction.

Seeing the Wyatt family back together would be ok but this could be so much better than it has been so far.

Bray's really never done much for me. It's probably because of how poorly used he has been. Orton too though. The only time old was ever really high on him was when he was the Legend Killer.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Bray's really never done much for me. It's probably because of how poorly used he has been. Orton too though. The only time old was ever really high on him was when he was the Legend Killer.

yeah.

I think the fact that the WWE has become inept with stables doesn't help. they put them together and break them up before they can establish a following.

NCAACards

Mar 20, 2017
I'd personally like to see Heyman vs The Corporation vs Foley

Give Heyman this team: Lesnar, Roman, Sheamus, Cesaro, Enzo, Cass

Give the Corp: Joe, KO, Gallows, Anderson, Stroman, Rusev

Give Foley: Rollins, Zayn, Big E, Kofi, Woods, Jerico

Let them all wreck faces.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I updated the card

Matches already announced:
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon
Neville vs Austin Aries
Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs Nia
Owens vs. Jericho
Corbin vs. Ambrose
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Alexa Bliss vs. Entire SmackDown roster
Andre the Giant Battle Royal

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Once again, this would have been a much better time to end Undertaker's streak instead of by Lesnar

Either way, I think the IWC will explode if Roman beats him.

DTA

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Note to WWE:

Please stop trying to make Roman Reigns happen.
It's not going to happen.

On a lighter note, my money is on Big Bartholomew from Southpaw Regional Wrestling winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. :)

southpaw_rusev_jericho_01-0dfbdfe129cab2974cdc1027a1f89fcc-1490204925-800.jpg

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Oh boy.
Roman over Taker.

Had a feeling that was happening considering it was the main event over Brock Goldberg.

DTA

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
If you want see a grown man cry its The Undertaker leaving the ring one final time. I grew up watching him and 26 years later its over.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If you want see a grown man cry its The Undertaker leaving the ring one final time. I grew up watching him and 26 years later its over.

I was honestly never a fan. I liked him when he first came around, but then when he started switching up his gimmicks, it just didn't do anything for me. The American Badass may be one of the worst gimmicks of all time, and I hated the Ministry and Corporate Ministry. And basically after that stuff I was ready for him to go away.

The only thing I liked aside from his first three years or so was his stuff versus Kane.

I'll be happy I don't have to see him anymore.

I was at the very first Hell In A Cell match in St. Louis, by the way. Badd Blood, 1997 vs Shawn.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas

Your sentence is grammatically incorrect. :)

"If you wanted see two grown men crying, its The Undertaker leaving the ring one final time."

(I agree, however, with Super Mario about the American Bad Ass and the Ministry of Darkness stuff.)

His exit was the only thing that saved the main event. (IMO) Roman Reigns? Ugh.

Best Match of the Night
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was honestly never a fan. I liked him when he first came around, but then when he started switching up his gimmicks, it just didn't do anything for me. The American Badass may be one of the worst gimmicks of all time, and I hated the Ministry and Corporate Ministry. And basically after that stuff I was ready for him to go away.

The only thing I liked aside from his first three years or so was his stuff versus Kane.

I'll be happy I don't have to see him anymore.

I was at the very first Hell In A Cell match in St. Louis, by the way. Badd Blood, 1997 vs Shawn.
The Hell in A Cell vs HBK was a great match, that's when I really loved wrestling but haven't watched in several years

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Undertaker vs. Mankind in that cage match is still my favorite match of all time.

I am glad he's retiring because his matches lately have been painful to watch...I just wish they hadn't picked Roman Reigns to be the one to end it.

Members online