Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8% Ebay Bucks-No minimum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
This also is good for sellers- 8% rebate on sales.

Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on March 17, 2017 and 11:59PM PT on March 19, 2017 (the "Purchase Earn Period") will earn the promotional offer. Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on March 17, 2017 and 11:59PM PT March 26, 2017 (the "Selling Earn Period") will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by March 26 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into your eBay Bucks account by March 31.

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
I receive eBay Bucks for purchases, but I never see notifications of any special deals.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Thank you sir - activated! Now I just kick back, relax and wait for a big dollar item I want to come online ... 2 minutes after the deal expires :)

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There was a thread a few weeks ago explaining how to go into settings to turn on receiving marketing notifications. That seems to have been changed recently. I was getting a large majority of these bonus offers, but then missed 3 in a row. I went and found my marketing was turned off, or on, whichever prevents getting these. Since then I don't think I've missed one.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I receive eBay Bucks for purchases, but I never see notifications of any special deals.

There was a thread a few weeks ago explaining how to go into settings to turn on receiving marketing notifications. That seems to have been changed recently. I was getting a large majority of these bonus offers, but then missed 3 in a row. I went and found my marketing was turned off, or on, whichever prevents getting these. Since then I don't think I've missed one.

Right here: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/153252-Helpful-eBay-Bucks-Promotion-Tip

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
Thanks for explaining how this goes. The link to the other thread was extremely helpful. I've had that promotions box checked the whole time. Not once have I seen an ebucks special. I guess they figure they've already got the sucker on the line, why give him a bonus?

Does anyone know if I automatically get the 8% bonus, or do I have to have received the email to be eligible? I haven't really monitored my eBucks in the past, other than when it comes time to spend them.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Thanks for explaining how this goes. The link to the other thread was extremely helpful. I've had that promotions box checked the whole time. Not once have I seen an ebucks special. I guess they figure they've already got the sucker on the line, why give him a bonus?

Does anyone know if I automatically get the 8% bonus, or do I have to have received the email to be eligible? I haven't really monitored my eBucks in the past, other than when it comes time to spend them.

This one you have to activate:

Attachments

• ebay8.png
    ebay8.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 7

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I get these offers all the time. I dont know what their criteria is for getting them if it's random or if there is a buying algorithm. I wonder how many people buy something on eBay, get the bucks and never use them?

Fordman

Members online