Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 3/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Last night I decided to look on eBay for something I need for work. A tray to keep metal pipe pieces organized. The pipes are referred to as nipples and the organizer a nipple tray. Way too expensive but a few results "related to" cracked me up
9437b27e9ec441f6aa0ee3154bf80e5f.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Been buying with the 8% ebay bucks. Baseball field clean up day today.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Nice to get an eBay Bucks offer that runs through the weekend for a change. Have a few things ending in my watchlist tomorrow that I might make a run at

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, were going to go out for breakfast, but it was snowing, decided to catch an early dinner then drop Logan (the child) off at the inlaws and go see Logan (the movie)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Working on what would be another huge deal for the Twins Bobblehead collection. If it goes through I'd be getting one of the most expensive Twins SGA bobbleheads. Not sure how it stacks up compared to the 4 original SGAs they had in 2001, as those are tough to come by

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning All!

Been buying with the 8% ebay bucks. Baseball field clean up day today.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

I'm not sure what to use mine on, I missed it by a day with my larger purchase and I have a card I hope to win that ends Monday. I could buy something off my watchlist but is it worth it? Hmm...

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Members online

Latest posts