Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1989 Bowman Variation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onthespotdetailing

Nov 1, 2015
Does anyone know anything about this variation. Seems weird, but they are clearly different. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1989 Bowman Variations.jpg

Jan 14, 2009
Interesting .. thanks. I wonder what that does to the value of a .25 card haha. Probably not much. It is an interesting addition though

They are known variations and have been catalogued (in Gilkeson's E&V guides) since 1989 or 1990.

Much harder to find but unfortunately few Ripken/Griffey and Alomar collectors care.

BMaggs

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle, Washington
They are known variations and have been catalogued (in Gilkeson's E&V guides) since 1989 or 1990.

Much harder to find but unfortunately few Ripken/Griffey and Alomar collectors care.

I stumbled upon this variation about a year or so ago and scooped up a copy of the Griffey. Do you know if PSA or BGS will slab them with variation noted on the flip?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
On the junkwaxgems website jacksoncoupage says he's never seen this variation for the Alomar card (or Stottlemyre). I have also never seen the Alomar variation and I've been looking :)

Members online

Latest posts