Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Great Debate - who you got?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
5445073c2bd0ce27768af2bda595985a.jpg

You are the GM, who do you sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I really can't stand Harper, trying to put that aside I think I sign Machado. His knees/legs might not last as long given some.of the procedures he's already had but he's been healthy for awhile and an in my mind an elite player on the left side of the infield is more valuable than an outfielder....Plus I've seen no evidence that Machado is a total feminine hygiene product.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Machado. He's the AL's best fielding third baseman and has become an outstanding all-around hitter with power.

Harper may have more offensive upside, but he's only had one great year and he gets hurt a lot.
Plus his attitude sucks

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Assuming the $$ is the same, can't go wrong with either. Personally I'd rather have Harper....but if I'm Dave Dombrowski for a day I'm taking Machado because my OF is set for the next several years and 3B is a huge black hole for the foreseeable future.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Assuming the $$ is the same, can't go wrong with either. Personally I'd rather have Harper....but if I'm Dave Dombrowski for a day I'm taking Machado because my OF is set for the next several years and 3B is a huge black hole for the foreseeable future.

I'm not sure if he's ever going to be Machado but Devers will be there in two years

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Machado. He's the AL's best fielding third baseman and has become an outstanding all-around hitter with power.

Harper may have more offensive upside, but he's only had one great year and he gets hurt a lot.
Plus his attitude sucks

I'll take Kyle Seager over Machado..

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Yeah but that's part of it, will the money be the same? That was actually a big factor when I was thinking about it...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I am a big fan of Bryce but it really depends on who the real Bryce is. If he can regularly produce anywhere close to his MVP season then i choose him. Otherwise Machado at 3B is a better choice.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I am a big fan of Bryce but it really depends on who the real Bryce is. If he can regularly produce anywhere close to his MVP season then i choose him. Otherwise Machado at 3B is a better choice.

It's scary to think that Harper hasn't reached his prime yet...It wouldn't shock me to see him top his MVP season numbers within the next few years.

Members online