Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* TUESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 3/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Taking my car to get smogged and registered this morning.

Picked up a ridiculous steal on eBay last night... I'm wondering if the seller will ship it.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a long day at work today. It's raining out, and I might be selected to go fill propane today. Wouldn't be so bad if the newer tanks didn't take 20-30 minutes to fill. Feel free to check out my posts last night with all of my mail. Definitely a good day getting two of my most sought after bobbleheads

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Gonna be a long day at work today. It's raining out, and I might be selected to go fill propane today. Wouldn't be so bad if the newer tanks didn't take 20-30 minutes to fill. Feel free to check out my posts last night with all of my mail. Definitely a good day getting two of my most sought after bobbleheads

Bobbles look awesome, where have you been picking them up from?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Bobbles look awesome, where have you been picking them up from?

Joined a Twins collectors group on Facebook. The ones yesterday were from a trade. I traded a bunch of my leftover Twins cards for them from when I was collecting Span and any Twins GU/AU card I could get. I got a heck of a deal on them as far as trading goes. I was also supposed to get a couple of mini windup walkers that the Twins gave away, but the trader forgot, which worked out well for me since I missed 3 cards when mailing his end out, and that was after triple checking. The guy gave me such a great deal on the Hrbek/Gant and Minnie and Paul bobbleheads that I came out way ahead in the trade

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Joined a Twins collectors group on Facebook. The ones yesterday were from a trade. I traded a bunch of my leftover Twins cards for them from when I was collecting Span and any Twins GU/AU card I could get. I got a heck of a deal on them as far as trading goes. I was also supposed to get a couple of mini windup walkers that the Twins gave away, but the trader forgot, which worked out well for me since I missed 3 cards when mailing his end out, and that was after triple checking. The guy gave me such a great deal on the Hrbek/Gant and Minnie and Paul bobbleheads that I came out way ahead in the trade

Nice, I still need a bunch of Mets SGA ones...one day

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice, I still need a bunch of Mets SGA ones...one day

The Twins are a little different where they have the giveaways, and then there are the season ticket holder versions that are the same players and design as the giveaways (for the most part), but there might be some slight differences, such as uniform scheme changed and the plaque on the front might change to reflect the results of the season, and they all have the red base for the season ticket versions. Right now, I don't care if I get the red or green base versions. Just need one of each model. Right now I need 13 SGA bobbleheads, and then in 2012 they began giving away different season ticket holder bobbleheads. They are called Sweet Spot Rewards for the season ticket holders. These ones are completely different than any other bobblehead they giveaway and are limited, with most of them selling for $65+. I need the Sweet Spot bobbleheads from 2012-2015, got lucky and got the 2016 Sweet Spot bobblehead with my dad's season tickets

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Quick court appearance then lunch, now off to the fields to do what I can on a soggy chilly day.

Fordman