Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Almost Time For Minor League Ball - Question

Minor League Threads?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
With the minor league season just over a week away, I'm curious if you think I should I continue to do the daily MiLB threads this year on this board?

Vote above. I'll let you decide. These threads didn't get a ton of interest in the past.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Agreed. I may not comment on them, but I always look at them to see how all of the prospects are doing

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Your information has always been an asset to this community and I'm sure everyone here would love that you continue to post. Thanks for keeping prospects alive Jaypers!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
J.P., some people have religion and others have your Milb updates. I'm not kidding. During the season, your thread is the first thing I search for. I'm glad you're keeping them going on good 'ol FCB :)

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
1,200+ views and 11 votes? Does that show only 11 people want it, or that dozens or hundreds of people didn't vote because the voters' names are made public and some didn't want to have their name on No votes? (Why would someone vote No anyway? Just skip the prospecting thread if you're not interested.)

If I saw the poll before it closed I would have voted either "yes" or "don't care" because I don't prospect. But if I get the inkling to check out some Rangers prospects later on, I'll be sure to follow your thread.

Members online

Latest posts