Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-Wednesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
off today . phone off . no G/K's phooey . two months + till retirement - have over two weeks vacation . will be broke LOL

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Disappointed to become familiar with COMC and found the 97 Platinum Gold NNO and 98 Leaf Diamond Axis Proof cards were sold previously. I would have scooped them up in a heartbeat. Do they have any alerts to new listing like eBay?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have a place I take my rejects . I take the cards I don't like to elementary schools / volunteer fire dept.
I sell bulk at stadium and those need to be at least 60/40 or better on older cards .
Years ago I knew a guy that used cards for insulation in walls of his house .

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have a place I take my rejects . I take the cards I don't like to elementary schools / volunteer fire dept.
I sell bulk at stadium and those need to be at least 60/40 or better on older cards .
Years ago I knew a guy that used cards for insulation in walls of his house .

Was that your buddy Ben Franklin?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

A little chilly this morning but supposed to be 60 degrees at some point today.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since T-Mobile paid for my MLB subscription last year I was curious if they were going to do the same this year.. :)

Coming April 4th
FREE MLB.TV Premium

April 4th, T-Mobile is giving every customer a free season-long subscription to MLB.TV Premium—a $112.99 value—PLUS MLB.com At Bat Premium--$19.99 value! Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app to redeem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts