Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If that was your "$5" Griffey on comc....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
It was obviously listed at $5 by mistake. And as much as I love a "steal," this really feels like I'm ****ing stealing it. So if you're a member here, PM me your comc username, and/or the card, and we'll figure out how to return it to you... for $5 of course :)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
:eek:

Ken-Griffey-Jr.jpg

JustMoe

Mar 13, 2015
Burien, WA
I emailed comc and they wont provide the sellers contact info. Wow

Well, no...of course not. That would be a huge breech in customer trust and security. They can't be giving out information like that, no matter what the reason.

What you could do is ask them to contact the seller on our behalf, explain the situation, and (if the seller wants) then the sale could be "reversed", which would put the card back in their port and refund you the store credit.

In the past, if a seller realized that they undersold a card then the seller would contact COMC, explain the situation, and COMC would contact the buyer, asking if the buyer would be ok with reversing the sale on the seller's behalf - or COMC would just reverse the sale without explaining the situation to the buyer...that protocol seems to vary from time to time.

But, if the seller doesn't complain, all your good intentions are a wasted effort - just accept the fact that you got a sweet card for a steal. It happens...

Members online