Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* FRIDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 3/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Pretty slow day here at work today. Loaded a container this morning, supposed to have 3 more show up soon. Two of them are for bean culls, which are the crap that gets rejected by the eye machine. We cleaned a bit this morning as we have one of our customers from overseas visiting on Monday

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Had a small eBay / post office success story. I was waiting for 2 packages that showed as delivered per USPS tracking. Yet, no packages in my box or porch. Hmmm...

I called my local PO which happens to be a good sized annex/DCU, so they know their stuff. I gave the guy my tracking numbers, and he verified that they were indeed placed in the box. Most of the neighborhoods around here use cluster boxes, so he assumed they'd been put in the wrong box. He called out carrier and asked him to take a look and check. 20 minutes later the packages were in my hand!

Good way to wrap up the week. Now, onto scanning and posting some of them up for sale/trade!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

What was supposed to be a pretty nice day ruined for little one by her getting strep throat, making her miss a GirlScout Pizza party sleepover. Too sick for it now, but man, is she gonna be ticked off tomorrow...:(

Members online

Latest posts