Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball Cards - Release 7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball Cards Box Hits:

(1) Autographed Card

2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball Cards CASE Hits:

(2) Reprint Autograph Cards

2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball Cards Product HIGHLIGHTS:

(1) Autographed Card in Every Box!
Clearly Authentic Autographs - Showcasing the 2017 Topps Baseball base card design on sturdy, acetate technology. Subjects will receive new imagery and include veteran and rookie players. Autographs will be signed directly on-card and each card will be encased.
Parallels - Green #'d to 99 or less, Red #'d to 50 or less, Blue #'d to 25 or less, Gold #'d 1/1
Clearly Authentic Reprint Autographs - Highlighting reprinted Topps Baseball cards from the past on clear acetate technology. Players from these iconic Topps cards will sign their autograph directly on-card and each card will be encased.

http://gogts.net/wp-content/uploads...early-Authentic-Baseball-Cards-Sell-Sheet.pdf

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Idk what it is, but the name of the product sounds condescending.

“What do you mean it looks fake, it's CLEARLY authentic."

I'll stop.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I love Tek so I thought I'd be into this product a bit more but as mentioned above it kinda seems to be Tek without all the jazz, just a flagship/heritage on acetate. Am I missing something?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Intrigued but it's just one encased card, which is an auto, per "pack"?

That's my question. Or maybe like the old Topps Pristine, where the encased card is wrapped in with other packs, etc.

Members online