Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have any info on this card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
I grabbed this 1996 Topps World Series Champions version of Maddux on eBay not to long ago. Does anyone know if these were made for every card with a Braves player or just certain cards. If anyone has a checklist or can help provide more information that would be awesome and much appreciated. I'm holding off on placing it in my Maddux base set binder until I can figure out exactly how many spaces I need to keep open - one the problems with binders:)

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
I grabbed this 1996 Topps World Series Champions version of Maddux on eBay not to long ago. Does anyone know if these were made for every card with a Braves player or just certain cards. If anyone has a checklist or can help provide more information that would be awesome and much appreciated. I'm holding off on placing it in my Maddux base set binder until I can figure out exactly how many spaces I need to keep open - one the problems with binders:)

View attachment 69054
I think it's called team topps

http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1996_Topps_Team_Topps

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Haha, I was just pasting that as well...

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Thanks to both of you. That just helped me add two more of his cards to my binder. The only thing I'm still confused about is baseballcardpedia states that each card in the team set is foil stamped with world series champions. Also, it shows each cards being numbered with a b. This particular card (and the team set I just saw) does not have any foil stamping other than the Topps logo and does not have a 'b' before the number. Is there another version of the team set???

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks to both of you. That just helped me add two more of his cards to my binder. The only thing I'm still confused about is baseballcardpedia states that each card in the team set is foil stamped with world series champions. Also, it shows each cards being numbered with a b. This particular card (and the team set I just saw) does not have any foil stamping other than the Topps logo and does not have a 'b' before the number. Is there another version of the team set???
Look just below the Topps logo, it may not be foul, buy I think that's what they mean...

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have the cards mentioned that are still sealed.. I thought they were from Fleer not Topps..

I'll have to look for them when I get home and I had to send away for them as well..

Members online