Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-Tuesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Sad day for me yesterday....I shed my winter coat :(
a74f05c80688797f663aaceefd02b0eb.jpg

And just in case you're wondering, that was only halfway through, I did finish all the way around, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. Ended up coming home from work and slept for about 4 hours yesterday afternoon. Actually felt like eating something this morning. Have the home inspection noon today. Crazy to think that this is happening. I did have a TTM return yesterday. HOFer number 22 for the 2013 Ginter set

c9c054d00090baca88264c501ec763d4.jpg

Might have to change out one of my 20 card frames and have it be of the HOFers. It would work out well, Frank Thomas is slabbed and then I wouldn't display Bud Selig, leaving me with 20 left so I wouldn't have to decide

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Morning, folks! Went from an old school square monitor that had to be hit on its side every now and then to a 32" wide screen. Surely, I'll go blind by the end of the year ... but I love it!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Did my first new eBay listing in probably a year this morning, s et of SW R1 little trading discs and Promo card, hopefully it pays for most of the price in itself.

Heck, people seem to buy just the Slipcases but that would be tough to ship well and mine's kinda dinged up anyway...

Members online

Latest posts