Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Saturday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, taking the wife to the airport this afternoon, then I have to remember how to keep myself alive for a week.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Mornin y'all. Anyone else wake up today and want to waive their entire fantasy team?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
oldest scored the only run lost 10/1 .one player on other team at least 5' 9 at eleven . Youngest got beat also but in another league .

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
oldest scored the only run lost 10/1 .one player on other team at least 5' 9 at eleven . Youngest got beat also but in another league .
Damn.....I'm barely 5'9" at 27 :lol:

Who's everyone got winning the Masters tomorrow?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Bummed to see the Twins lose today, but you can't win them all. Helped at the soccer games today. Got suckered into helping coach, spent today's game as the assistant ref as well. Made for a long day and resulted in my first nap in awhile (other than when I was sick Monday)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Damn.....I'm barely 5'9" at 27 :lol:

Who's everyone got winning the Masters tomorrow?

oldest is short but had one of the best hits of both teams . I'm around 5'8 and that boy was taller than me but wearing cleats . sadly several on his team DON"T want to play .

Members online