Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tap Sports Baseball 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Does anyone here play? Our club could use some more members! The club name is "line 7 no bottle" or post your username and I'll send you an invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Can you explain a bit how it works? I downloaded for my son on his Kindle, and we were having a hard time figuring it out. Do you have to sign up for a team?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Can you explain a bit how it works? I downloaded for my son on his Kindle, and we were having a hard time figuring it out. Do you have to sign up for a team?

What have you done so far? You pick your favorite team and start playing a few games, eventually you earn cash and gold which can be used to upgrade players and your team in general. When you get to beginner level you can join a club, and compete in club events, the higher the club finishes, the better the rewards for every one in the club.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Zach, welcome to the club! Guys the club is #1 in today's event as of right now! Keep playing those tournaments if you can!

Just started playing last week. My team is full of misfits haha. Although I was lucky enough to snag Denard Span from one of the draft picks I bought

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
We did it!
c119af30686f2b12ad208b8d030973e0.jpg

My biggest need is starting pitching, but everybody always need starting pitching :lol:

With the #1 draft pick we got maybe you can pull a starting pitcher

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We did it!
c119af30686f2b12ad208b8d030973e0.jpg

With the #1 draft pick we got maybe you can pull a starting pitcher

Unfortunately I don't get a any of the prizes since I joined the group after the contest started. I thought it was lame since I was still able to contribute to it

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I emailed support to ask why the club levels up several levels but we only get one reward, and here was their answer and my response

cd76c5650edd466bef20fcd1c2c849f3.jpg

Members online