Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Juan Gonzalez... wantlist included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
Looking to buy any rare/hard to find Juan Gonzalez cards/items... such as

93 Ted Williams autos
95 Score jumbo rules
96 pinnacle first pitch preview
97 collectors choice instant win
97 score stand and deliver Red
98 collectors choice instant win
98 tek diffractors(have 30 of them)
99 tek golds
2000 tek golds

And many others...

PM me with what you have and how much you're looking to get...

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Yes George did say that. I just want to see a photo of the Jeter but I think if the rookies were made they were even less than the veterans. So I am not sure but have heard the same only George can clarify and maybe post them on the 90's post. It wouldn't surprise me if they did make them though.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
First Pitch Preview

This promo set parallels the first 100 cards in the base set. Collectors who answered a series of trivia questions correctly on the Pinnacle Brands website would receive one randomly selected First Pitch Preview card via mail. Cards were also distributed to collectors on Pinnacle's mailing list. The cards are similar in design except for the bronze foil highlights and a logo on the front designating them as "First Pitch Preview" cards.

Production has been estimated at only 50-60 copies of each card, making it one of the toughest promo sets of the era.

99 Juan Gonzalez

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
First Pitch Preview

This promo set parallels the first 100 cards in the base set. Collectors who answered a series of trivia questions correctly on the Pinnacle Brands website would receive one randomly selected First Pitch Preview card via mail. Cards were also distributed to collectors on Pinnacle's mailing list. The cards are similar in design except for the bronze foil highlights and a logo on the front designating them as "First Pitch Preview" cards.

Production has been estimated at only 50-60 copies of each card, making it one of the toughest promo sets of the era.

99 Juan Gonzalez

There is someone on the juangone.com site who said there is no Juan 1st pitch preview... he said "on the 99th day of the contest no one played so they didn't make a Juan" would love to see proof the card does exist...

Kevin

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There is someone on the juangone.com site who said there is no Juan 1st pitch preview... he said "on the 99th day of the contest no one played so they didn't make a Juan" would love to see proof the card does exist...

Kevin
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
Been a while since I added anything new... I'm five cards short of being the second person to reach 5,000 unique Juan Gonzalez cards... please help me get there...

Thanks,

Kevin

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1997 Pinnacle X-Press
Melting Pot Sample

This 20-card set tracks the players' national origin on foil board with heliogram raised ink printing. Each card is serial-numbered to 500 copies. Samples of each Melting Pot card were sent out to dealers to promote the product. The word "SAMPLE" is printed in large black ink on both the front and the back. In addition, all the cards are serial-numbered "000/500."

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
1997 Pinnacle X-Press
Melting Pot Sample

This 20-card set tracks the players' national origin on foil board with heliogram raised ink printing. Each card is serial-numbered to 500 copies. Samples of each Melting Pot card were sent out to dealers to promote the product. The word "SAMPLE" is printed in large black ink on both the front and the back. In addition, all the cards are serial-numbered "000/500."

Many thanks for thinking of me magic... I've got that one already.. if you come across anymore please let me know..

Thanks again