Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Card Podcast Revival. Starring.... YOU!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Back in the day Wes, Tim and I ran a podcast.

http://freedomcardboard.com/podcast/

It was a lot of fun, very informative but for various reasons didn't have the longevity we would have liked.

Technology has evolved. Free time has expanded and we feel like it's time again to fire the puppy up again.

This time around we want it to be different and the concept of a community podcast seems to fit our community the best.

Monthly we will produce a one hour podcast with topics across sports cards and the sports they depict. As topics are added to the agenda we will reach out to FCB subject matter experts on said topics. As an example say we want to talk about vintage player collectors on the episode we would reach out to a guy like [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] and have him talk about Hank Greenberg. Say we wanted to talk about prospecting, we would reach out to [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] and see if he would come on and talk about chrome. All you need is is a phone number or Skype account for us to conference into the call.

We will also welcome volunteers and volunteer topics. This is intended to be YOUR podcast.

Stay tuned for the first episode and more details.

Got an idea?

Want to be a part of the first podcast?

Post it up here!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I would be happy to help contribute, and would surely listen each time it's published!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
As a player collector would you have interest in having one around that topic?

Perhaps with some help from fellow player collectors?

Yes, my good friend [MENTION=7024]holybull[/MENTION] who has one of the greatest Johnny Bench collections I've ever heard of (also collects Hank) would be interested as well

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If you plan to do your next one within the next week or two, I know of a certain topic we can discuss.