Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any idea what this patch is from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
A buddy from work's father pulled this (and actually has it on eBay if anyone is interested) and we were discussing where the patch might have come from but came up blank. We thought it might be from the inside of a collar or something to ID the jersey for a clubbie, or maybe Topps marked it so they knew it was Rizzos before they put it in?

Anyway, the card is a 1/1 so I'd think it should have a more "Prime" patch, but since it's a sketch card maybe not? It's also signed on the back by both the artists, so it seems more high end, except for the patch with a seemingly handwritten, possible stitched, 44.

Any ideas?
671a1737913217b7cfe976ce51e31b64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
A buddy from work's father pulled this (and actually has it on eBay if anyone is interested) and we were discussing where the patch might have come from but came up blank. We thought it might be from the inside of a collar or something to ID the jersey for a clubbie, or maybe Topps marked it so they knew it was Rizzos before they put it in?

Anyway, the card is a 1/1 so I'd think it should have a more "Prime" patch, but since it's a sketch card maybe not? It's also signed on the back by both the artists, so it seems more high end, except for the patch with a seemingly handwritten, possible stitched, 44.

Any ideas?
671a1737913217b7cfe976ce51e31b64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

It looks like it is from the back inside collar like this Nomar jersey:

http://www.100percentauthentic.com/pics/17480_01_lg.jpg

Attachments

• 17480_01_lg.jpg
    17480_01_lg.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 15

Members online