Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Wednesday Morning Thread*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Morning all!

Absolutely craziness this morning with Aaron Hernandez committing suicide. Truly speaks to his level of insanity to do it now-good riddance for sure.

Have a great hump day everyone!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning everyone.
heard about hernandez on the radio. doesn't surprise me.
Playing fantasy baseball for the first time in 20 years. much different now. and it's making me appreciate these younger guys

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I've had way too much going on lately between buying the house, helping Jayme plan the wedding, coaching 10-14 year old soccer, and then work has been kicking my butt on top of that. I've put in a few 13+ hour days the last couple of weeks. On the bright side, I did get a raise yesterday. Not a huge one, but hey, a raise is a raise

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone. Saw the Hernandez news this morning, seems odd that he chose now, feels like someone made it look like suicide and the prison didn't want to look into it. Interesting note, the guy he killed, Odin Lloyd played in a "semi-pro" football league I was in at the time, there were some nice tributes around the league after it happened.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got a call in regards to the house today. Everything as far as the loan goes is done, just have to get the home owners insurance and we will be set. Still planning on having the closing date be set for May 10th

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Got a call in regards to the house today. Everything as far as the loan goes is done, just have to get the home owners insurance and we will be set. Still planning on having the closing date be set for May 10th

Congrats Zach !

[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], Jay Bruce looks like a different guy than the one the Mets got last year, loving it! I can see why he's your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
It was great earlier watching Ichiro in his last at bat at Safeco with the Marlins..

[video]https://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/04/20/1302507383/1492646653604/asset_1800K.mp4[/video]

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], Jay Bruce looks like a different guy than the one the Mets got last year, loving it! I can see why he's your guy

Hopefully he doesnt stay hot for three weeks then cool off for 6 weeks then back to hot for 3 weeks. 6 HR's so far this season, not to shabby. Bad thing about him being in NY, his card prices have tripled.

Fordman

Members online