Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHL Playoff Thread

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are good for Game 5 after the Preds blowout win tonight. Preds had to have this game. Rinne was awesome tonight and got his 1st career win against the Pens. Still can't beleive Crosby and Malkin both didn't get a shot on goal tonight. Now, if the Preds can just find a way to slow down the Jake Guentzel show. I might go downtown Monday night to watch game 4 because the crowd atmosphere is so amazing here. Go Preds!

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by u2me57 View Post
    You are good for Game 5 after the Preds blowout win tonight. Preds had to have this game. Rinne was awesome tonight and got his 1st career win against the Pens. Still can't beleive Crosby and Malkin both didn't get a shot on goal tonight. Now, if the Preds can just find a way to slow down the Jake Guentzel show. I might go downtown Monday night to watch game 4 because the crowd atmosphere is so amazing here. Go Preds!

i bet that would be a blast. id definitely go down and hang out for game 4. do they have screens set up outside so people can watch?

And yeah, Guentzel has been great. I hope he breaks the record.

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by u2me57 View Post

i bet that would be a blast. id definitely go down and hang out for game 4. do they have screens set up outside so people can watch?

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woohoo, my schedule opened for tomorrows game too. i can watch game 4 and 5

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post

Yeah, they do but they need more. The crowd Sat. night, outside, was estimated at 50,000 and people were packed on the sidewalks like sardines. Of course, the free Alan Jackson concert on Broadway was a big draw. And with another free concert today, and winning game 3, the crowd is expected to be bigger tonight. Think I'll just watch game 4 at the nursing home with my wife, like I did last Monday for game 1.

I hope he breaks the record too, as long as the Preds win. Guentzel is from Minn. and the guy that holds the record played for the North Stars. My wife is from Minn. so she hopes he doesn't break the record, lol. Enjoy the game!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to go Preds!! Pekka Rinne was awesome tonight. It should be a great game 5 in Pittsburgh Thursday night.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of you Pens fans going to the game tonight? I still think the Preds will take it in 7 games with the home team winning every game except game 7. But these 2 teams are so evenly matched it could go either way. Go Preds!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a blowout! Pittsburg Penguin players really came to play tonight. Preds players need to put this game behind them and be glad their going home to Smashville one more time. Nashville will be crazy for game 6 with it being the weekend, CMA Festival in town, and the Preds playing at home. Go Preds!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GO PREDS!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still scoreless after 2 periods. Could easily be 3-3 but Rinne and Murray are making amazing stops. Quick whistle by ref cost Preds a goal. Murray has now gone about 110 minutes without giving up a goal! Best game of the series easily. Enjoy the 3rd. Go Preds!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to the Penguins and their fans on back-to-back Stanley Cups. Awesome game. I think Murray should get the Conn Smyth. Nice goal bt Hornqvist, a former Pred.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little late, but congrats to the Penguins!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12