Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling 2017 NFL Draft thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The draft is in Philly this year but I didn't "win" any of the good tickets so with 200,000 people expected in the area, I'll think I'll just watch at Home...

Tons of good DBs and DLs which are both needs for the Cowboys (and Eagles) so both teams should be able to find some Starters in there.

Be interesting to see how high McCaffrey goes, how low Foster goes and where the QBs end up being taken.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
McCaffrey is the only reason I'll pay any attention. Loved watching him at Stanford and really hope he's successful in the NFL. Would love to see him in the Silver and Black or with the Giants. Other than him I'm not very interested

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IF you're going, eat before you get in to the Draft facility. Listed prices are worse than in stadiums...
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] , you guys setting up the Truck?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I watched the draft at the hospital with my wife, since the Titans had 2 1st round picks. I think the Titans made good picks and the Eagles made a good pick. I think the 2 best steals of the night were by the 49ers.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As usual, too many teams took guys too high when they coulda moved down. I just don't get it.

And the Iggles pick is real solid but with Allen going to the Skins, that could come back to haunt them for years...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Very happy the Texans got Watson and Foreman! Shocked the Texans actually moved up and got their first QB in the first round since David Carr. Good picks although I do find myself scratching my head on the Foreman pick as they really didn't need another running back as Miller isn't going anywhere and both Blue and Grimes are serviceable. But he's a Texas guy so I'm not griping!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Very happy the Texans got Watson and Foreman! Shocked the Texans actually moved up and got their first QB in the first round since David Carr. Good picks although I do find myself scratching my head on the Foreman pick as they really didn't need another running back as Miller isn't going anywhere and both Blue and Grimes are serviceable. But he's a Texas guy so I'm not griping!

Yeah, I think the Texans, Titans, and Jags all had a good draft. Not sure about the Colts though. Any Colts fans on here?

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Yeah, I think the Texans, Titans, and Jags all had a good draft. Not sure about the Colts though. Any Colts fans on here?

(raises hand)

I think all AFC South teams had a good draft. I was glad that the Colts new GM realized that he could also draft defensive players!

I'm near Houston and fear the Texans finaly got their franchise quarterback. With Houston's defense, it's not like he's going to have to put up 35 points a week in order to win...unlike certain horseshoe-related quarterbacks who shall remain nameless. :)

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
(raises hand)

I think all AFC South teams had a good draft. I was glad that the Colts new GM realized that he could also draft defensive players!

I'm near Houston and fear the Texans finaly got their franchise quarterback. With Houston's defense, it's not like he's going to have to put up 35 points a week in order to win...unlike certain horseshoe-related quarterbacks who shall remain nameless. :)

Truth be told, had we had a cold corpse on the field instead of Osweiler, we might have had a fighting chance to beat the Pats and go further in the playoffs last season. But when you're a Houston fan, you get used to disappointment. Kinda like the recent and epic, might I add, James Harden collapse against the Spurs.

As for the Jags, if Bortles can start putting things together, the Jags might actually be scary. I'm already thinking the Titans will be better and harder to beat.

Members online

Latest posts