Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Podcast episode 1: Bowman With Chrome and JP Schwartz, Jeromy Murray Beckett Grading Services

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/community/

Posted on April 22, 2017
Chris and Tim talk about a few forum threads…

The Vintage and Hall of Fame Patch Thread

Razor-Z’s Great Perfect Strangers Custom

We also talk about restarting the FCB Hot List in a community format with involvement for YOU the forum member.

Chris talks with Beckett VP Jeromy Murray who is the main guy at Beckett Grading Services who kinda pulls back the curtain a bit on their operation. This is a very informative interview with some great information.

Tamer and Chris talk with forum prospect guru JP Schwartz about this years release of the 2017 Bowman With Chrome checklist

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/community/wp-content/uploads/episodes/episode1.mp3

It will be available on iTunes and Google Play as soon as it's approved by those services.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks for sharing, Chris. Just about finished listening and there's a lot of good stuff. Found the conversation with Murray from BGS about the volume they do on a daily basis particularly interesting. It would be good to know who the "shady" submitters are he mentioned. Will be listening to the next one!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Thanks for sharing, Chris. Just about finished listening and there's a lot of good stuff. Found the conversation with Murray from BGS about the volume they do on a daily basis particularly interesting. It would be good to know who the "shady" submitters are he mentioned. Will be listening to the next one!
Thanks for the feedback. It will be on itunes and other markets as soon as its approved. (Free obviously)

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Didn't think I'd like the Murray interview as much as I did. His explanation about the bgs changes was much better than his letter. I had no idea Beckett has such a little staff for grading. Also, loved how Tim snuck in a reference on his man crush Juan Soto. Thanks guys, look forward to more of these

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online