Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 4/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
I was holding back on replying to this vile junior member until I was certain it was the devastatingly deplorable & irredeemable johnryno, most known on the streets for stealing wheelchairs and dentures from the old folks homes and selling them on the black market. In order to find the evidence I searched through his only 4 comments and sure enough there it was, a gif. 1 gif in 50 comments is mere coincidence and 1 gif in 4 comments is suspicious but when that one gif is of Buc Nasty...I have found my answer. Now that I know it is him I have one thing to say to you....give me back my damn dentures!!!

tumblr_mssgmydEeY1rp1z8qo1_500.gif

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Boy, what you be doing on dis side of the tracks? Don't get me wrong I be tripping balls fantastic to see my boy chilling in these parts but this ain't no Blowoutdale. This where all the rejects go, never to be heard from again. No jokey jokesters making jokes round these here parts. Last joke I heard around here was about a month ago and it was a "knock knock" joke. Nobody has seen that member since. Some say if you go to the off-topic section at midnight on a full moon you can hear the sound of someone knocking on your desk, "knock.................................knock". I have just two buddies on this forum, scotty the Bostonian and Anthony from San Francisco & I'm not even sure if they know we're buddies. I have been known to create scenarios where I have imaginary friends.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Boy, what you be doing on dis side of the tracks? Don't get me wrong I be tripping balls fantastic to see my boy chilling in these parts but this ain't no Blowoutdale. This where all the rejects go, never to be heard from again. No jokey jokesters making jokes round these here parts. Last joke I heard around here was about a month ago and it was a "knock knock" joke. Nobody has seen that member since. Some say if you go to the off-topic section at midnight on a full moon you can hear the sound of someone knocking on your desk, "knock.................................knock". I have just two buddies on this forum, scotty the Bostonian and Anthony from San Francisco & I'm not even sure if they know we're buddies. I have been known to create scenarios where I have imaginary friends.

What's your spaghetti policy here?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I have just two buddies on this forum, scotty the Bostonian and Anthony from San Francisco & I'm not even sure if they know we're buddies. I have been known to create scenarios where I have imaginary friends.

WTF, you pillow talking SOB?

Members online