Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Tri Star show in SF this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Who is going? I know a few of you have to be going. As of now, looks like I'll be in the middle of the madness and hopefully making a deal for a Ryan McMahon Superfractor

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Flying down tomorrow night. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday. Helping a couple friends with their table but mostly shopping

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
SWEET! If anyone finds any rare Jose, please tweet me @tanmanbbfan or pm me - if I don't have it, I'd be happy to pay a finder's fee :)

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I thought u meant 90s stuff I have no clue about. Interested in eBay 1/1's? Hahahaha. I'll tweet at u if I see anything.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Oh heck yeah I'd love the 96 select certified mirror gold among others ... No ebay 1/1s though LOL! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me and have fun!

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I'll be going tomorrow to submit my stack to BGS for RCR. My work warehouse is right next to it. I live about an hour away

Mouschi finding rare 90s stuff at a card show is like winning the powerball. I should do one of those social experiments going table to table with 5 Griffeys asking if they know how much they are worth.

Last edited:

Members online