Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Brody Koerner cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremya1um

Apr 21, 2017
DeLand, FL
I am looking for cards of Yankees minor leaguer Brody Koerner. He is in 2 issues, a team set from 2015, and the 2016 Panini Elite Extra Edition (card #170 ). I have the team issue and a good number of the Elite cards. I am trying to get an Elite rainbow of the non-autographed cards. So far I have his regular #d to 999, Purple Aspirations #d to 200, Red Status Die Cut #d to 99, Blue Aspirations #d to 75, Green Statue Die Cut #d to 49, and his Tie Dye Aspirations #d to 25. I believe I only need the Black Status Die Cut card, the Tie Dye Status Die Cut card, the Gold Aspirations 1/1 card, and the Gold Status Die Cut 1/1 card. If you happen to get any of these cards or know of someone who does, I would love to make a trade for them or purchase them. I am also interested in any printing plates of Brody from the '16 EEE set. I will probably see Brody pitch in a month or so, and I would love to have his EEE rainbow completed by then so I can show it to him. Thanks in advance for any help.
-Jeremy

Members online

Latest posts