Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$$$$$Friday Morning Thread$$$$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Tebowmania = opened gates and it looked like a flood . The place players sign is about forty feet long and it was 4-5 deep .It was raining and delayed coming out . I watched from stands and counted he signed about 8 times - sign one move a few feet sign another . Another delay and he signed about 10 more . Friend of mine got a mini helmet signed and said he was getting crushed while this was done .
Game to be finished tonight - stopped at midnight [?] due to fog .
I didn't know 4000 of the 4500 there LOL . standing room only tonight left .
I handed out programs for about two innings .
Watched Tebow strike out in second inning and left soon after , it was still raining some
now COFFEE TIME

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Gotta finish cleaning out the garage for yard sale tomorrow, hoping to make $200+ from it.

Plus, got (2) '15 BDP Jumbo packs coming in. Pretty sure no chance of an auto but they were basically free with a Coupon so...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Gotta finish cleaning out the garage for yard sale tomorrow, hoping to make $200+ from it.

Plus, got (2) '15 BDP Jumbo packs coming in. Pretty sure no chance of an auto but they were basically free with a Coupon so...

got ONE out of three

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
morning all.
I'm puzzled as a non bears fan george. Miners weren't going to draft him. I don't get it

Other teams were going to trade up to get him, Bears GM really wanted him, so he had to make a move.

But as a Bears fan, I'm disappointed. I would have waited a turn, then traded the pick to one of those teams that wanted to move up, and probably had a lower first round pick and another second round pick in addition to the Bears already designated second round pick. There are plenty of potential starters in this draft, and Bears need much more than 1 piece.

But I admire the stones on Pace to go with his conviction. Hope it pans out for him.

Members online

Latest posts