Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baltimore Orioles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Lol, so true. Buxton is a bust, just like Dominic Brown, but worse. Paul Molitor has done a really good job of getting this team turned around. Sano is a beast! If guys like Buxton and Gibson could get it turned around the Twins could actually win the lowly AL Central.

I'm especially pissed because this offseason I traded a package highlighted by Jon Lester for Byron Buxton....ugh.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
A week or so. I'm gonna help my boy with some renovations on his house. My phone was bugging out last night, so I had to find a deal on eBay quick so it would get here before I leave. Couldn't afford oxy now anyway. Might have to settle for whippets and generic Flexeril.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
A week or so. I'm gonna help my boy with some renovations on his house. My phone was bugging out last night, so I had to find a deal on eBay quick so it would get here before I leave. Couldn't afford oxy now anyway. Might have to settle for whippets and generic Flexeril.

That's pretty cool. Your boy better be hooking you up with moist women & dirt cheap brewskies. Southern women are the moistest. I think it has something to do with their bath salt consumption.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
That's pretty cool. Your boy better be hooking you up with moist women & dirt cheap brewskies. Southern women are the moistest. I think it has something to do with their bath salt consumption.

He's been me best mate since kindergarten, so if sh*t needs doing, it gets done. Posting bail for DUI's, rides to the spanish-speaking abortion clinic, etc.

The Magic Man Santana pitching against the O's? One year wonder for the Bravos

Apparently we made a play for him the same year ubaldo got inked.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Probably end up being my scenario too. I need another patch to stick on my arm

tumblr_mproijOZki1somw7ho2_500.png

Members online