Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2017 Bowman Prospect and Rookie Auto REAL TIME Price Guide

  1. #1
    Senior Member bradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    402,712,515
    Posts
    4,866
     fastaccord
     dailywaxcards
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2017 Bowman Prospect and Rookie Auto REAL TIME Price Guide

    Check out my 2017 Bowman Baseball Price Guide for all your prospect and rookie autographs.

    With each release, I create these real-time price guides to give the collectors a little more insights into what their cards may be worth.

    Some interesting takeaways:

    • Yoan Moncada Autos appear to be a SSP - only 1 (Gold Refractor) has popped up on eBay.
    • 6 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $100 out of the gate (one the highest in recent memory)
    • 13 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $50 out of the gate (a record)
    • Lots of people mistakenly listing 70th Anniversary Autos as Blue Refractor Autos. Look closely when buying. 70th Anniversary Autos are not numbered.


    As always, enjoy!
    Check out my collection: http://www.sportscardslist.com/u/bradical
    Easy way to get eBay completed auctions: http://sortsof.com
    My Bucket: http://s291.photobucket.com/home/bradical1379/index


  2. #2
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,894
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradical View Post
    Check out my 2017 Bowman Baseball Price Guide for all your prospect and rookie autographs.

    With each release, I create these real-time price guides to give the collectors a little more insights into what their cards may be worth.

    Some interesting takeaways:

    • Yoan Moncada Autos appear to be a SSP - only 1 (Gold Refractor) has popped up on eBay.
    • 6 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $100 out of the gate (one the highest in recent memory)
    • 13 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $50 out of the gate (a record)
    • Lots of people mistakenly listing 70th Anniversary Autos as Blue Refractor Autos. Look closely when buying. 70th Anniversary Autos are not numbered.


    As always, enjoy!
    Thank you once again for a great resource.

    A side note, the lone Moncada gold ref. auto that sold very quickly is looking like a fantastic buy for $300.
    Do you listen to and support a birther? F*ck the dumb.

  3. #3
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,894
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Thank you once again for a great resource.

    A side note, the lone Moncada gold ref. auto that sold very quickly is looking like a fantastic buy for $300.
    Correction: There was another that sold for $155 and the first sold for under $200 at $195, both seeming to be great buys IMO.
    Do you listen to and support a birther? F*ck the dumb.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    38,975
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This makes two Bowman products in which Moncada is SP'd (last year's Bowman base autos were SP'd and there were no Refs). I've yet to see anything but Golds in this year's. He's also scheduled to have a White Sox RC Auto in Chrome later this year.
    J.P.

    * = can be seen on MiLB.tv

  5. #5
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    6,847
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome, thanks for creating this.

    I'm holding out hope that prices will eventually come down to earth in a couple weeks (as they generally do) so in the mean time I'm just looking, not buying, no matter how tempting it seems.
    If bored out of your mind check out my prospect & Freeman/Goldschmidt PC: http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff
    Still trying to pull my first Mike Trout autograph card.

  6. #6
    Member azbaseballfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    829
     d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome! Did you program it to automatically update as new auctions end or do you do it manually?
    Currently on the lookout for Brandon Drury/Jake Lamb Chrome RC Autos

  7. #7
    Senior Member bradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    402,712,515
    Posts
    4,866
     fastaccord
     dailywaxcards
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azbaseballfan View Post
    This is awesome! Did you program it to automatically update as new auctions end or do you do it manually?
    It does it programmatically. As the page loads, it goes out and finds all of the completed auctions.

  8. #8
    Member azbaseballfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    829
     d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradical View Post
    It does it programmatically. As the page loads, it goes out and finds all of the completed auctions.
    Super cool! Thanks for the resource.
    Currently on the lookout for Brandon Drury/Jake Lamb Chrome RC Autos

  9. #9
    Senior Member D-Lite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SF Peninsula
    Posts
    1,866
     dragsy
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, what happened to the chart you had on the 2015 guide? I always liked that to see the trend.

    Awesome resource as always. A big thanks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Pine Tar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oswego,Illinois
    Posts
    27,519
     richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see Leodey Taveras listed
    -Richard-

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    719
     tigger0007
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information. Pulled a gold auto refractor shimmer of Christian Arroyo Giants!! Best regards, David PS Got from the regular hobby box!
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

  12. #12
    Senior Member bradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    402,712,515
    Posts
    4,866
     fastaccord
     dailywaxcards
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Tar View Post
    I don't see Leodey Taveras listed
    Sorry, only Chrome Autos for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •