Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Prospect and Rookie Auto REAL TIME Price Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Check out my 2017 Bowman Baseball Price Guide for all your prospect and rookie autographs.

With each release, I create these real-time price guides to give the collectors a little more insights into what their cards may be worth.

Some interesting takeaways:

• Yoan Moncada Autos appear to be a SSP - only 1 (Gold Refractor) has popped up on eBay.
  • 6 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $100 out of the gate (one the highest in recent memory)
  • 13 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $50 out of the gate (a record)
  • Lots of people mistakenly listing 70th Anniversary Autos as Blue Refractor Autos. Look closely when buying. 70th Anniversary Autos are not numbered.

As always, enjoy!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Check out my 2017 Bowman Baseball Price Guide for all your prospect and rookie autographs.

With each release, I create these real-time price guides to give the collectors a little more insights into what their cards may be worth.

Some interesting takeaways:

• Yoan Moncada Autos appear to be a SSP - only 1 (Gold Refractor) has popped up on eBay.
  • 6 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $100 out of the gate (one the highest in recent memory)
  • 13 of the Prospect/Rookie Base Autos are selling for over $50 out of the gate (a record)
  • Lots of people mistakenly listing 70th Anniversary Autos as Blue Refractor Autos. Look closely when buying. 70th Anniversary Autos are not numbered.

As always, enjoy!

Thank you once again for a great resource.

A side note, the lone Moncada gold ref. auto that sold very quickly is looking like a fantastic buy for $300.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Thank you once again for a great resource.

A side note, the lone Moncada gold ref. auto that sold very quickly is looking like a fantastic buy for $300.

Correction: There was another that sold for $155 and the first sold for under $200 at $195, both seeming to be great buys IMO.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This makes two Bowman products in which Moncada is SP'd (last year's Bowman base autos were SP'd and there were no Refs). I've yet to see anything but Golds in this year's. He's also scheduled to have a White Sox RC Auto in Chrome later this year.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Hey, what happened to the chart you had on the 2015 guide? I always liked that to see the trend.

Awesome resource as always. A big thanks.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Thanks for the information. Pulled a gold auto refractor shimmer of Christian Arroyo Giants!! Best regards, David PS Got from the regular hobby box!

Members online