Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
So I've been more or less a lurker here for the last few months, my wife and I bought a house and spent most of the last three months in the buying/moving/settling process. But I have my own card room, which is pretty awesome!

Pulled these guys over the last few months as well:

img132.jpgimg133.jpgimg134.jpgimg135.jpg

Just today, pulled a Abrahan Gutierrez Green Shimmer Refractor Auto /99 from retail Bowman, never heard of the guy but looks like he's worth a bit more than the $10 I paid for the 3-pack (I didn't know who Acuna was either, thought he was another anonymous Latin American prospect auto until I saw dollar signs on ebay).

And I finally finished my 1975 Topps set! Filled in all but 3 of my holes at Shriners last Friday, then picked up a cheap, beat up Yount to finish the deal (also had to pick up a Rice, and oddly, a very easy to find cheap Dwight Evans). Just 18 cards left for my 1971 set, so that might happen soon too.

I did get to Shriners last Friday, first time I'd ever been. Walked out with a ton of cards, lot of cheap 90's inserts and whatnot. Also found a 2016 Heritage Red Auto Brandon Drury someone mistakenly stuck in a dime box. Good show, reminded me of White Plains except closer to me and with fewer fake patches.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
jMlhB7j.gif

Members online