Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are the Red Sox just looking for a fight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
tumblr_m0yxcv4dMU1rressco1_500.gif

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm ready for this series to be over. Umpire ejecting Gausman n the second because a curve ball his a batter? Ejecting Jones after some awful strike call n the at bat? I was watching the game when Jones got ejected, fan yells f you and flips the bird, so obvious MLB network blurred it out on quick pitch

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I'm ready for this series to be over. Umpire ejecting Gausman n the second because a curve ball his a batter? Ejecting Jones after some awful strike call n the at bat? I was watching the game when Jones got ejected, fan yells f you and flips the bird, so obvious MLB network blurred it out on quick pitch

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ump couldn't see that it was a curve, started at the middle of Xanders' back and stayed there. I'm not surprised with the umps reaction.

Jones got ejected because he was arguing balls and strikes. The result of the pitch is irrelevant.....Jones should know better.

Members online

Latest posts