Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/1 odds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
On average, how many packs until a 1/1 pull? When was your first? Can't find odds listed online

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The odds of pulling a 1/1 are one in how many packs were made I would assume.
I've never been lucky enough to pull one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The odds of pulling a 1/1 are one in how many packs were made I would assume.
I've never been lucky enough to pull one.
Then divide by the number of players available in that 1/1 set. It's been so long since I've busted wax but some like BC might put the odds on pack?

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There is no average. I've opened probably a million packs in my life and the only 1/1s I've ever pulled were 2 plates in the same pack (which felt pretty good). Some people open three packs from Walmart and hit a 1/1. There are no odds, you just do or do not.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Depends on the product. Some products do not have 1/1's, although that's increasingly rarer these days. Some were loaded with 1/1's. Hobby gives you better odds. It's a product-by-product determination for odds.

1/1's have lost a lot of their meaning since they first were introduced, when you only had one 1/1 per player (Fleer Masterpiece).

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
It depends on the product you are opening..

Some products like the 2005 Donruss Diamond Kings had several 1/1's as well as 2007 Topps Moments in baseball where they had 1/1's for every game a player was in..

2008 Sp Legendary Cuts had several 1/1's as well