Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congratulations to Hawk8 on his interview!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Too confusing with his name being shared with another baseball player of the same era. if he was a true fan:D, he's change his last name to Dawson!

Nice write up that might provide the exposure needed to get an appearance from Dawson himself.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This just might be the obvious, But he should have collected Kirby (Puckett) because that is Dustin's last name :lol: :lol: :lol:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice work Dustin. To be honest , I'm suprised what you chose as your favorite item.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thank you everyone

Nice work Dustin. To be honest , I'm suprised what you chose as your favorite item.

Ryan

The writer never asked me what my favorite item was. He asked my what my favorite autograph was and I kind of went blank for a second because I had never thought what my favorite auto graph was before and I just happened to be standing in front of his Topps contract and I said that and it is certainly one of my favorite autographed items.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thank you everyone

The writer never asked me what my favorite item was. He asked my what my favorite autograph was and I kind of went blank for a second because I had never thought what my favorite auto graph was before and I just happened to be standing in front of his Topps contract and I said that and it is certainly one of my favorite autographed items.
Got ya.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I never really think of my collection in those terms of what is my favorite item or favorite autograph or favorite card or favorite whatever. It is all my favorite
Yeah, I try to break down my collection on categories I want to focus on, then I always end back at all categories have importance.

Ryan

Members online