Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Buybacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Yep. I have still only managed to get one Darryl Kile. It is the drawback of collecting a minor star, most of the cards like this get thrown in a box and not listed.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice stuff, those are the only ones you've found so far?

I sorta wish there was a checklist so I knew what I was chasing.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I may have passed / lost out on one or two. Buybacks are okay, but without checklists and Topps doing them year after year, they don't hold much appeal to me. Hate buying the same card over and over. Likewise, I'm not a fan of Topps Archives autographs.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I may have passed / lost out on one or two. Buybacks are okay, but without checklists and Topps doing them year after year, they don't hold much appeal to me. Hate buying the same card over and over. Likewise, I'm not a fan of Topps Archives autographs.

Makes sense. I sorta wish Erstad would show up in Archives... nobody wants his stuff so I'd have an easy time getting the run, LOL

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I thought I saw a thread for these. If anyone is interested, I have a lot (24) of these. If you need any details on any of the listed names, just send me a message.

Bronze:
Adam Eaton
Yadier Molina
Lance Parish
Danny Klassen
Joe Orsulak
Troy Glaus
Jose Canseco
Barry Zito
Cecil Fielder
Gil Meche
Clint Nageotte
Yu Darvish

Silver:
Eric Valent
Tim McIntosh
John Barnes
Kendrys Morales
Todd Helton
Tavo Alvarez
Kurt Miller

Gold:
Mike Hampton
Alex Gordon
Carl Pavano
Dave Magadan

Blue:
Alex Sanchez

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Here are the Bowman 70th anniversary buybacks I have if anyone is looking for these.

I would be willing to trade for Royals buybacks that I don’t have.

Bronze
Jim Edmonds - Padres

Johan Santana - Twins
Carlos Delgado - Mets
Delmon Young - Devil Rays

Marcus Giles - Braves
Chris Snelling - Mariners

Josh Garrett - Red Sox

Dan Melendez - Dodgers

Milt Thompson - Cardinals

Milt Cuyler - Tigers

Silver
Matt Garza - Brewers

Brian McCann - Yankees

Freddy Sanchez - Pirates
Roy Halladay - Blue Jays
Josh Hamilton - Rangers

David Segui - Orioles
Shawn Fagan - Blue Jays

Gary Carter - Giants
Dan Pasqua - White Sox

Gold
Greg Brock - Brewers
Bill Sampen - Expos
Donald Harris - Rangers

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
this reply is for both wctyson and dazed....

don't really have anything available for trade at the moment , but just curious as to what you'd be looking for in terms of a sale of them as singles or even moreso as a lot....

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
this reply is for both wctyson and dazed....

don't really have anything available for trade at the moment , but just curious as to what you'd be looking for in terms of a sale of them as singles or even moreso as a lot....

$15 DLVD a fair price for the (24) lot?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
$15 DLVD a fair price for the (24) lot?
i can do that if you can hang onto them til next week for me...about to start undergoing intravitreal injections (shots in the eyes to try to stop my rapidly worsening blindness) and was told to expect to be sidelined a couple days but i SHOULD be up and running by the end of the week...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
i can do that if you can hang onto them til next week for me...about to start undergoing intravitreal injections (shots in the eyes to try to stop my rapidly worsening blindness) and was told to expect to be sidelined a couple days but i SHOULD be up and running by the end of the week...

Needles...........Eyes...............I'm out. I hope the procedure goes well for you and of course, I'll hold them for you.

Members online

Latest posts