Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: The Show 17

  1. #1
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The Show 17

    Anyone play it?


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Posts
    5,205
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want it. It looks awesome. I'm still playing The Show '15.
    Set builder, autograph hunter and fan of the Texas Rangers & '50s-'60s Yankees

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play it. I don't do all the mini games etc, I just do a fantasy draft and play as a franchise.

  4. #4
    Junior Member RagingAcid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    330
     RagingAcid
     @RagingAcid
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do. Dd, more cards.

    Sent from my F5121 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  5. #5
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play almost 100% on the Road To The Show.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,216
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing the season


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  7. #7
    Senior Member notjomommasclint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a forehead south of your moms belly button
    Posts
    7,073
     venomous4545
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only play road to the show bro..
    I'm not a hater!!! I'm a counter hype specialist

  8. #8
    Senior Member JEBJJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey- Near Philly
    Posts
    2,194
     JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son plays and I do when I have time. We play each other and put up cards against each other. My wife says I'm teaching my son to gamble that way. It just makes it more fun!

  9. #9
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    16,974
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im playing. im doing road to the show and franchise. I was drafted by the Pirates and they suck so bad in this game.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    im playing. im doing road to the show and franchise. I was drafted by the Pirates and they suck so bad in this game.
    I was drafted by the Cardinals, spent 3 or 4 seasons in their organization at various levels, then was traded to the damn Phillies. I started my Road To The Show on the 2016 game, and continued it in the 2017 version. I'm now in the 2020 season on the game.

    I'm hoping to ride out this contract then have an offer from St. Louis to return.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    My son plays and I do when I have time. We play each other and put up cards against each other. My wife says I'm teaching my son to gamble that way. It just makes it more fun!
    I think that's a really clever way to make the game more fun.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Posts
    5,205
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I was drafted by the Cardinals, spent 3 or 4 seasons in their organization at various levels, then was traded to the damn Phillies. I started my Road To The Show on the 2016 game, and continued it in the 2017 version. I'm now in the 2020 season on the game.

    I'm hoping to ride out this contract then have an offer from St. Louis to return.
    How many hours of playing do you figure it took you to reach this point from the time you were first drafted?

    I've always just played random games and the full season and home run derby, but I'm tempted to start over with '17 and try out Road to the Show.
    Set builder, autograph hunter and fan of the Texas Rangers & '50s-'60s Yankees

  13. #13
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    How many hours of playing do you figure it took you to reach this point from the time you were first drafted?

    I've always just played random games and the full season and home run derby, but I'm tempted to start over with '17 and try out Road to the Show.
    I have just over 16 hours of RTTS gameplay.

    There's a screen that will tell you exactly how much time you've played each option.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  14. #14
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    16,974
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I was drafted by the Cardinals, spent 3 or 4 seasons in their organization at various levels, then was traded to the damn Phillies. I started my Road To The Show on the 2016 game, and continued it in the 2017 version. I'm now in the 2020 season on the game.

    I'm hoping to ride out this contract then have an offer from St. Louis to return.

    i decided not to carry my old player over. i probably should have though. im only in my second season.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,651
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    i decided not to carry my old player over. i probably should have though. im only in my second season.
    Pure laziness is the only reason I did. I didn't want to take the time to create a new player from scratch.

    I love the sharing options on the game. I probably annoy the hell out of my Twitter/FaceBook/YouTube friends with the amount of stuff I share from the game.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •