User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Access to OLD ebay auctions?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Access to OLD ebay auctions?

First, forgive me. I'm not technologically inclined. I don't remember all the apps/sites that do different cool things. lol

I do remember there is a place where you can search old ebay auctions.

Can someone point me in the direction of the seller who last listed a 2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractor 1/1 Steven Wright? It was a little less than a year ago.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could try worthpoint.com you may need a subscription for that info though.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

johnryno2012
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eBay offers Terapeak analytical software to sellers(at cost) now, so I would imagine they offer a more comprehensive data set than worthpoint. This is just conjecture and not first-hand experience, however. I'm a dude that cuts his own hair, so I'm not paying for a subscription to a website that does not offer naked lady photos.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best one I found that is free is ListingsHistory.com
    You have to make a username and password but that's it and they won't spam you. Worked pretty well for me last month tracking down a '98 Griffey CC Instant Winner card that was listed last fall. Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    You have to make a username and password but that's it and they won't spam you. Worked pretty well for me last month tracking down a '98 Griffey CC Instant Winner card that was listed last fall. Hope that helps!
    So helpful. Thank you so much guys!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How far back do the listings go on listinghistory?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian26 View Post
    How far back do the listings go on listinghistory?

Just started using it yesterday. Seems pretty solid so far!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another one that's been around for a while. https://www.toolhaus.org/

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    maybe i'm just unlucky , but i couldn't get any useful results....specifically i was trying to locate any one of the handful of items i sold between last summer and this january and literally NONE of them would show up even when i had the exact title.....any ideas ?
    Looking for South Carolina Gamec0cks (I collect ALL , but top priorities are Renaldo Balkman , Steve Pearce , Dunta Robinson , Ko Simpson , Marcus Robinson , John Abraham , Fred Bennett , Johnathan Joseph , Syvelle Newton , Cory Boyd , Troy Williamson , Jared Cook , Duce Staley , Kenny McKinley , and Sidney Rice)
    Master set projects : football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , and 2004 Fleer Tradition - baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you sold it, you should have that info in you email from eBay.

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxabuser View Post
    If you sold it, you should have that info in you email from eBay.

i dont need to see the sales info - i can get that in at LEAST two places online and one more offline with no problem.....i need to see the ACTUAL LISTING so i can retrieve my listing template....one side effect of my fire was losing my home computer that had all my images and templates saved on it.....seeing a number by the "unsold" tab on my ebay home page , i thought i still had a few days left before my unsold and archived items were purged from their database....unfortunately i was mistaken and when i sat down earlier this week to do some relisting i found that i have absolutely ZERO items available to view....i figured i could easily retrieve them from the turbolister , but when i tried that i learned that ebay no longer supports that tool so the items and templates i had there were also not accessible....

last night i specifically searched by both title and item number on multiple sites (listingshistory , sortsof , watchcount , and one other whose name i forget) for every item i've sold in the past 18 months plus a handful of other items i know went unsold in january and literally every search returned no results on ANY site....

as such , i would still like to find some way to locate even ONE of my old listings , though at this time i have no time to look for other alternatives....
    Looking for South Carolina Gamec0cks (I collect ALL , but top priorities are Renaldo Balkman , Steve Pearce , Dunta Robinson , Ko Simpson , Marcus Robinson , John Abraham , Fred Bennett , Johnathan Joseph , Syvelle Newton , Cory Boyd , Troy Williamson , Jared Cook , Duce Staley , Kenny McKinley , and Sidney Rice)
    Master set projects : football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , and 2004 Fleer Tradition - baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps

Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by game****fanatic View Post
    i dont need to see the sales info - i can get that in at LEAST two places online and one more offline with no problem.....i need to see the ACTUAL LISTING so i can retrieve my listing template....one side effect of my fire was losing my home computer that had all my images and templates saved on it.....seeing a number by the "unsold" tab on my ebay home page , i thought i still had a few days left before my unsold and archived items were purged from their database....unfortunately i was mistaken and when i sat down earlier this week to do some relisting i found that i have absolutely ZERO items available to view....i figured i could easily retrieve them from the turbolister , but when i tried that i learned that ebay no longer supports that tool so the items and templates i had there were also not accessible....

last night i specifically searched by both title and item number on multiple sites (listingshistory , sortsof , watchcount , and one other whose name i forget) for every item i've sold in the past 18 months plus a handful of other items i know went unsold in january and literally every search returned no results on ANY site....

as such , i would still like to find some way to locate even ONE of my old listings , though at this time i have no time to look for other alternatives....
    Check your old e-mails for old auctions..

I have e-mails from the 90's

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    Check your old e-mails for old auctions..

I have e-mails from the 90's

as i just said , i have all those - going back to 2001 myself in fact ....the e-mails include the item TITLE and image (and sales data whenever applicable) , but NOT the full listing (which is what i need to see since it contains my full template)....if the e-mails contained the full item description i would have no problems ; however , since they only have a link to the item (that is no longer in their database) , i CAN NOT retrieve what i need either from ebay or via any e-mail FROM ebay....

any other ideas based on the circumstances i actually described ?

packerfan4life2002
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goobmcnasty View Post
    First, forgive me. I'm not technologically inclined. I don't remember all the apps/sites that do different cool things. lol

I do remember there is a place where you can search old ebay auctions.

Can someone point me in the direction of the seller who last listed a 2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractor 1/1 Steven Wright? It was a little less than a year ago.

Thanks!
    I just checked worthpoint for you, its not in there. If it was only listed and did not sell, it wont show up in worthpoint.
    However worthpoint is not foolproof either, but I searched Steven Wright Red Refractor Sterling with no hits.
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @game****fanatic I understand now. Try PicClick. It's a POS eBay scraper, but it may have something that can help you. https://picclick.com/

Try this URL also:
    Code:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=YOUR_ITEM_NUMBER_HERE
    The above URL actually works to give completed listing prices on best offers, and seems to work for some older auctions.
    Tradelist (open trade folder): https://goo.gl/9QaZll

2011 Topps Heritage Red/Blue/Green Tints - 54% Complete
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NNO - 59/350 | 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back - 52/350

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast