Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Monday Morning Thread*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Been a busy few days around here. Was busy moving this weekend, and had my cousin's graduation as well. Not quite all moved into the house, but enough to have stayed there the last couple of nights. Blew a tire on the trailer Saturday on my way home from picking up a bed and a couch

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies it's been hot here today and will be in the 80's for the next 2 days as well

And it looks like I'll be working only 3 days this week and be off Thursday Friday and all Next week and return on Tuesday after the Holiday on the Monday the 29th. We'd be off for 13 days then with the weekends.......Still having problems with getting our Cabs in from Mexico same problem that put us out on Wednesday thru Monday last week.

So I think it's time to start the job hunt sooner then later, because if this will be the norm from Caterpillar people will be leaving soon for higher ground.

Later Kiddies I have to finish filling the pool and some yard work.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] checkout this Dawson someone pulled in BO
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...4592-2003-timeless-treasures-5-tin-break.html