Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 5/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Cody Reed staying under-rated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You're right, this week he went 0.00 ERA 17 IP, 7 H, 2 BB, 12 K which makes him more deserving of a spot than Burdi, Soroka, Shawaryn, Bridwell, de leon & Sims. I imagine whats holding him back from the list is the low k rate.

I think it's about time they give him another shot at high A, he's done all he can at low A.

I don't even remember buying them but apparently I have some of his color autos so I'd like to see him continue to improve. It was probably that weird looking/smelling tobacco AnthonyCorona sold me. I don't know why I keep falling for his tricks.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely agree with the above posts, it's time to see what he can do in high-A. It's good to see the dbacks taking there time and allowing him to gain confidence. He is still only 20 years old.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You're right, this week he went 0.00 ERA 17 IP, 7 H, 2 BB, 12 K which makes him more deserving of a spot than Burdi, Soroka, Shawaryn, Bridwell, de leon & Sims. I imagine whats holding him back from the list is the low k rate.

I think it's about time they give him another shot at high A, he's done all he can at low A.

I don't even remember buying them but apparently I have some of his color autos so I'd like to see him continue to improve. It was probably that weird looking/smelling tobacco AnthonyCorona sold me. I don't know why I keep falling for his tricks.
Don't tell about ALL the tricks you've fallen for. I don't want people judging us

Members online