Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Know This Yankee Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
17237184582395f07b71fd156ed2acc0.jpg

Thanks

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I thought maybe a very sloppy Mike Torrez for a second, but that is doubtful.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Because of the looping at the bottom on Tino, I'll lead more Sexson. And I don't see MT getting that sloppy. I appreciate the help. The thing is this ball was a random ball from a collection of ones like Mantle, Dimaggio, Perfect Game Pitchers, Ted Williams, Triple Crown, Total Bass Leader etc etc so a Sexon didn't really fit the quality of the others, but I was curious to find out.

Ryan

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The thing is this ball was a random ball from a collection of ones like Mantle, Dimaggio, Perfect Game Pitchers, Ted Williams, Triple Crown, Total Bass Leader etc etc so a Sexon didn't really fit the quality of the others
Well then here's a theory. It could be a very sloppy Rickey Henderson. When he's rushed in person, he just scrawls his signature, and it looks nothing like his relaxed certified signature everyone knows.

Check out the similarities. The R in Rickey, The H in Henderson, the n and the S-like flourish at the end. It's possible it's a shortened Rickey autograph, signed as R Hend with a flourish.

s-l225.jpg

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Well then here's a theory. It could be a very sloppy Rickey Henderson. When he's rushed in person, he just scrawls his signature, and it looks nothing like his relaxed certified signature everyone knows.

Check out the similarities. The R in Rickey, The H in Henderson, the n and the S-like flourish at the end. It's possible it's a shortened Rickey autograph, signed as R Hend with a flourish.

s-l225.jpg
That could be a possibility as well, thanks. When I see JSA I'll bring up these names and see what they have on file. Thanks

Ryan