Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: /////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 5/20

  1. #16
    Junior Member Juanlasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North east Pa
    Posts
    282
     juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning everyone.. after two 90+ degrees days in northeast PA, today it's upper 50s and rain..

  2. #17
    Senior Member Juan Gris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,945
     juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning. My dad texted from Indy to say it was pouring rain and not looking good for the 500 Time Trials. He goes every year with his brothers.
    Always Looking For Adam Dunn Autograph Cards!

  3. #18
    Junior Member Juanlasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North east Pa
    Posts
    282
     juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Make bottled water, lol

    If you drink deer park and check out your bottle, it'll say for example

    020417035WF027
    0532BB08/31/18

    If after the WF it says 02 like above, it came from my factory...most likely your u east coast guys near Pa would find that...

    Not so glamorous, but they pay well...


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board


    What town is that factory in? I'm in Berwick Pa, right outside of Bloomsburg..

  4. #19
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    8,860
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    What town is that factory in? I'm in Berwick Pa, right outside of Bloomsburg..
    Breiningsville, by Allentown, the opposite direction, I think, than if I went your way...


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  5. #20
    Senior Member michaelstepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southeast Alaska
    Posts
    7,308
     griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    morning all.
    not a dang thing planned here today.
    sorry about the long day MrMet.
    should have some mail to pickup too

  6. #21
    Member linuxabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrMet the farthest east I've been is Utah. I've never heard of Deer Park, but I'll keep ap eye out.

  7. #22
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    17,196
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Make bottled water, lol

    If you drink deer park and check out your bottle, it'll say for example

    020417035WF027
    0532BB08/31/18

    If after the WF it says 02 like above, it came from my factory...most likely your u east coast guys near Pa would find that...

    Not so glamorous, but they pay well...


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Company I work for makes toilet paper = should be good with your water . main brand Cintas , also in house use Wal-Mart and McDonalds . Check maker of warehouses TP might have my location . Ship trucks loads all over Pa. from my location .

  8. #23
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    8,860
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxabuser View Post
    @MrMet the farthest east I've been is Utah. I've never heard of Deer Park, but I'll keep ap eye out.




    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  9. #24
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    17,196
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxabuser View Post
    @MrMet the farthest east I've been is Utah. I've never heard of Deer Park, but I'll keep ap eye out.
    East of Utah is great so is North and South -- Nevada still better

  10. #25
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    20,616
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    That's good water!

    My Grandmom used to say that alot, maybe even after each sip.

    But she was from Bangor so she preferred the (kinda) local ones...
    Currently looking for: 2012 Ultra football (1992 style) #31 Rudy and Gold parallel version of 2011 Bowman Platinum Chase Utley #94.

    Always looking for: 2008 BC Jake Peavy Orange Refractors /25, have 6 so far.

  11. #26
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    8,860
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    That's good water!

    My Grandmom used to say that alot, maybe even after each sip.

    But she was from Bangor so she preferred the (kinda) local ones...

    One of our springs is in Bangor...

    And you know what's funny, but if before working here people told me water tastes different, I'd call you crazy, but the difference between Nestle Pure Life and Deer Park is night and day, I won't even touch an NPL anymore...and not to bore anyone, but if anyone's interested i can tell ya why, lol



    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  12. #27
    Senior Member michaelstepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southeast Alaska
    Posts
    7,308
     griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    only one card in the box today (eBay says 3 delivered)

  13. #28
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,072
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Happy for Matt Adams

  14. #29
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    6,331
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    East of Utah is great so is North and South -- Nevada still better
    California numero uno
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post

    One of our springs is in Bangor...

    And you know what's funny, but if before working here people told me water tastes different, I'd call you crazy, but the difference between Nestle Pure Life and Deer Park is night and day, I won't even touch an NPL anymore...and not to bore anyone, but if anyone's interested i can tell ya why, lol



    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Tell us or I'm going to request you're banned!
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  15. #30
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    8,860
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Tell us or I'm going to request you're banned!
    Eh, I had a good run


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •