Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] the farthest east I've been is Utah. I've never heard of Deer Park, but I'll keep ap eye out.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Make bottled water, lol

If you drink deer park and check out your bottle, it'll say for example

020417035WF027
0532BB08/31/18

If after the WF it says 02 like above, it came from my factory...most likely your u east coast guys near Pa would find that...

Not so glamorous, but they pay well...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Company I work for makes toilet paper = should be good with your water . main brand Cintas , also in house use Wal-Mart and McDonalds . Check maker of warehouses TP might have my location . Ship trucks loads all over Pa. from my location .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] the farthest east I've been is Utah. I've never heard of Deer Park, but I'll keep ap eye out.

8dc24bbb17211f44284a9a5b16600924.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That's good water! :cool:

My Grandmom used to say that alot, maybe even after each sip. :lol:

But she was from Bangor so she preferred the (kinda) local ones...

cd8ce2064f176f7581ff34a06b2d852e.jpg

One of our springs is in Bangor...

And you know what's funny, but if before working here people told me water tastes different, I'd call you crazy, but the difference between Nestle Pure Life and Deer Park is night and day, I won't even touch an NPL anymore...and not to bore anyone, but if anyone's interested i can tell ya why, lol

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
East of Utah is great so is North and South -- Nevada still better
California numero uno
cd8ce2064f176f7581ff34a06b2d852e.jpg

One of our springs is in Bangor...

And you know what's funny, but if before working here people told me water tastes different, I'd call you crazy, but the difference between Nestle Pure Life and Deer Park is night and day, I won't even touch an NPL anymore...and not to bore anyone, but if anyone's interested i can tell ya why, lol

Tell us or I'm going to request you're banned!

Members online