Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD *********** 5/21/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Well they are off to D.C to see the monuments in their honor. 200 Veterans from WWII, Rosie the Riveters and Vietnam veterans to 1963. It's a Motor Coach ride that takes 4 day there and back, with many stops all the way. Follow them on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/VetsRoll.org/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED or on the web https://www.vetsroll.org/

I hope to make the Homecoming on Wednesday evening so I can give these man and woman the homecoming they deserve. They will return around 9:30 pm and it will be a heroes welcome for sure.

It is a great looking day here and the sun is shinning so I'll need to get somethings done outside today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Painted the living room yesterday. Just put up a new door to the backyard. Planning on getting a medicine cabinet put up today. Just a cheap one for now so we won't have it recessed

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hola gents. Supposed to do some yard work, but I'm procrastinating. I studied instead, so that's productive.

Headed to Utah again on Tuesday for an overnight trip.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally was able to hang up 2 items in the basement. Only a few more to go lol. Had a productive day though. Got the door put in, medicine cabinet put up, hung about 15 things for Jayme, and a few other various things done. I'm hoping to work on the basement some more this coming week
1c729e374954a2566f95f1deed6ff0c8.jpg

d07c7d9b52e008ae0aeb5d0ef345a5ba.jpg

Members online